Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/50/9047650/html/index.php:1) in /home/content/50/9047650/html/wp-includes/feed-rss2-comments.php on line 8 Comments on: Episode 295 – Stop Killing Cops
Powered by The Firearms Policy CoalitionSat, 25 Nov 2017 03:17:44 +0000hourly1https://wordpress.org/?v=4.9.2By: SS
Sun, 28 Dec 2014 14:36:00 +0000http://politicsandguns.com/?p=1586#comment-395Wow, so much to comment on with this episode.
1. Thank you! This episode got me through a 60 minute bike ride in the gym. Working off my Christmas dinner.
2. Don’t tell the “Unnamed Trucker” but his podcast has, indeed, become my second favorite podcast, thanks to this one.
3. Martha McSally is a U.S. Air Force Academy graduate and former A-10 pilot and the first woman in U.S. history to fly a combat aircraft into enemy territory when she flew into Iraq. Her “bad A$$” bona fides go on and on. Check out McSally vs. Rumsfeld. Let’s hope she holds tight on 2nd amendment issues.
4. Love that you added Susan to the podcast in a prominent role. The contrasting voices, the additional exchange of ideas, and one more person to poke fun at Paul, keeps the podcast interesting.
5. I was intrigued by the dash cam discussion and it’s prompted me to consider adding one to my vehicle. There’s a lot to research on the features and capabilities. I started with a YouTube search on, “A Beginners Guide to Dashcams / Car DVR Cameras.” I’m hoping Paul can share what he currently uses, and what he’s considering as an upgrade.
6. Keep up the good work!